Friday, October 22, 2010

A tale of two heroes

I've always wondered, deep in my mind, what would happen if two worlds collided with each other, neither one necessarily evil, but, viewed as evil because of the other side's outward appearance. What would become of their heroes? I'm sure that comics have done a tremendous job of this, bringing about different worlds into one, but I don't think they've ever come to my conclusions.

So, with that, one of my many new projects to come is to write this story. The idea comes from the Ouroboros, and for those of you who do not know what that is, it is the World Serpent, the snake that eats its tail continuously, the symbol of Eternity.

The story is of two worlds, caught in a battle of both trying to be superior. These two worlds are mirror images of each other, both bringing balance to each other.

Now, there's an imbalance created, and the heroes of both worlds have to come together to save it, but growing suspicions keep them from doing more than skirmishing amongst themselves.

What's better, two reluctant heroes who have been separated for 10 years, each thinking the other dead, have been reunited and have to challenge the source of all evil...

I'm thinking the story through some more, but, it should be something like that...

Hope I finish it LOL

1 comment:

  1. There are many experience games, yet SSF2 is one of them. These days, each individual needs to play remarkable games https://supermashflash2online.com/
    . Various individuals like various games, some like activity games, confound, experience, secret, and considerably more. Today, I will present you about the celebrated experience game named super crush streak 2 APK https://supermashflash2online.com/super-smash-flash-2-download/. On the off chance that you need to get more data about this game,if you need to SSF2 Download, at that point remain with me! https://supermashflash2online.com/ssf2/

    ReplyDelete